About the Nonprofit Partnership Program (NPP)
The NPP Program was launched in April of 2009. It is supported in part, by annual membership contributions from partnering organizations and individuals. It is designed to strengthen, develop and serve Solano County nonprofits by enhancing organization visibility and needs, and assist in their capacity-building efforts. NPP is a grantmaking program and promotes partnerships with and between our local nonprofits, and individual donors, service organizations, the business sector, community leaders, and funders.
Solano Community Foundation is the lead organization for Give Local Solano, a collaborative fundraising event held annually (in conjunction with #GivingTuesday). To learn more about SCF’s mission, funds, or programs, visit our website at www.solanocf.org.
NPP membership is open to everyone; nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, faith-based organizations, and neighborhood associations. We strongly encourage businesses and corporations, government entities, and individual leaders, to join NPP and support the program as our community partners and program advisors.
The minimum annual membership fee is $50 per calendar year. Larger amounts donated will help support NPP activities and grantmaking, or used to cover the membership fee for other members.
Follow these steps to join:
- Download and save a copy of the NPP Membership Form
- Make out your check payable to Solano Community Foundation, or go to the NPP Fund page where you can make your online payment through PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account).
- Send in a completed membership form whether payment is made by check or online to: 744 Empire Street, Suite 240, Fairfield, CA 94533.
How to Register for an NPP Workshop
Visit the Nonprofit Partnership Program and read more about the scheduled workshops and trainings offered.
Each NPP member may register and reserve two seats at any or all of the NPP workshops offered annually. Larger organizations may wish to obtain more than one membership.
- To register online, click here to access the current NPP schedule, choose a workshop and complete the registration form.
- To register by phone, call the Foundation at 707-399-3846.
- To register by email, send a message to email@example.com with your contact information, the name of your organization, and the name of the workshop you would like to attend.
- You may also visit our offices and register in person.
Regardless of the method used to register SCF will send you a “registration confirmation” email. You will also receive a “reminder” email within a week prior to the day of the workshop.